Saturday 30 June 2012

Good morning! It's Saturday and in recognition of that we're off to Aunty Sonya's later this afternoon. We're having a sleep over. It's only the second time we've done this at Aunty Sonya's so it could be a long night! She has two children, older than Mr F, her son's 6 (I think) and her daughter's nearly 4 (I think), or is that 7 and 5? Sorry Sonya, I'm rubbish at remembering ages.

Hey I'm good at the "S" theme for Saturdays aren't I? Second sleep over at Sonya's! Gold stars for me.

This morning when asked what Mr F would like for breakfast, the answer was one of the following:
1 cereals
2 toast
3 cake
4 spaghetti

Often, the answer is actually spaghetti, although I assure you that request is not fulfilled, and I have no idea where it comes from! But this morning the breakfast order was.....cake. Of course, cake. So being a good mummy, I set to work at making cake at 8.00 this morning! Mr F helped, he's quite good at holding the bowl! We made fairy cakes from my favourite Netmums victoria sponge cake recipe, which is the easiest and tastiest and bestest sponge cake recipe ever (in my opinion).

So, by 9.30 we'd had cake for breakfast, yum. It's Saturday, it's allowed.

I've just noticed whilst sat writing this, that there's a large splodge of chocolate smeared on my dining room wall, with several smaller spatterings below. I very much hope it's chocolate, even though I don't remember Mr F eating any yesterday. I'm sure it is. Anyway it's gone now and I don't intend to analyse it! 

I'll update you tomorrow on how the sleep over went, ttfn. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment